2011 F1 season
Are you planning as trip to an F1 race in 2011?
You’ll have to book soon if you want to take advantage of ‘early bird’ deals which offer up to 50% off on tickets at some tracks.
Find out how much you can save on 2011 F1 race tickets here.
Update: The Bahrain Grand Prix has been cancelled. See here for more information:
After an unsuccessful experiment with a longer track layout last year Bahrain is reverting to its original configuration in 2011. That’s good news for the fans in the stands as there will be more laps and hopefully a better race too.
You can get a 15% discount if you buy your tickets before January 31st:
Half-price discounts on all tickets are available if you buy your tickets before January 31st:
Ticket discounts expired at the end of December:
The biggest discounts are available until January 14th, with around 10% off available on most tickets for the Circuit de Catalunya.
After that deadline expires you can still get discounts of around 5% until March 25th:
Planning a trip to Valencia? You’ll have to move quickly to take advantage of their discount deal as it runs out on January 6th – that’s just three days away.
They’re offering up to 25% off on three-day ticket packages:
Silverstone tickets are always in demand. ‘Early bird’ sales began straight after this year’s race and the allocated tickets have already been sold out.
With other grandstands selling out quickly you’ll have to get a move on to get the seat you want. You can save ?é?ú2.50 by booking online.
Some discounts have already expired and with two German world champions on the grid in 2011 it;s no surprise to see grandstands are already selling out. But you can get ?óÔÇÜ?¼20 off (around 14%) on some grandstands before the end of March – unless they sell out before then!
Remember the race is at the Nurburgring this year, not Hockenheim!
A 5% discount is available on tickets bought before the end of February:
Every F1 fan has to go see a race at Spa sooner or later – consider it a rite of passage.
Book between now and the end of January to get 10% off the cost of selected tickets, including weekend general admission passes:
Ferrari fan fever at one of F1’s most historic and picturesque venues.
Discounts are available on three-day ticket purchases only at Monza. Up to 16% discounts are available if you buy before the end of January and smaller discounts are available for four months after that.
If you’ve managed to find a deal on these tickets – and you’re sure it’s legitimate – please post details in the comments.
Planning an F1 race trip in 2011? Got any tips on buying F1 tickets? Please post them in the comments.
Going to a race in 2011?
Find other F1 fans who are going to races in 2011 here:
- 2011 Bahrain Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 Australian Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 Malaysian Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 Chinese Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 Turkish Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 Spanish Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 Monaco Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 Canadian Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 European Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 British Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 German Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 Hungarian Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 Belgian Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 Italian Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 Singapore Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 Japanese Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 Korean Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 Indian Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix discussion
- 2011 Brazilian Grand Prix discussion
Read more: 2011 F1 calendar
Images ?é?® www.mclaren.com, Force India F1 Team, Jamey Price