Renault will join Sauber by launching its 2011 F1 car on January 31st at Valencia.
Continuing the model designation of previous Renaults, it will be called the R31, the team revealed on Twitter.
The new car will be revealed at noon, three-quarters of an hour after the Sauber is unveiled.
The team will show its new black and gold livery on an earlier car one week from today at the Autosport International show in Birmingham.
Keep track of all the car launch, test sessions, races and more with the F1 Fanatic Google Calendar
2011 F1 season
- New video of Maldonado and Hamilton’s Monaco crash
- How well do you remember the 2011 F1 season? Take the F1 Fanatic quiz
- The 2011 F1 season: The complete F1 Fanatic review
- Your 2011 F1 predictions revisited
- Barrichello tipped to stay at Williams
- 2011 F1 statistics part 3: Stats and facts highlights
- 2011 F1 statistics part two: Vettel’s domination
- 2011 F1 statistics part one: car performance
- New 2011 rules produced best racing of last four years
- What F1 Fanatics really thought of the 2011 season
Browse all 2011 F1 season articles