2011 F1 season
HRT has confirmed Narain Karthikeyan will drive for the team in 2011.
Team principal Colin Kolles said:
It is a great pleasure for us to have signed Narain Karthikeyan as our race driver for the 2011 Formula 1 World Championship.
I have known Narain for a long time and he can revert to the experiences he gained when he was competing for Jordan Grand Prix and being test and reserve driver for Williams F1. Narain has also been driving in other racing series and running in one of the legendary Audi sports cars in the Le Mans Series.
I am sure that his experience and speed will be very useful for the team during the season. We are welcoming Narain to our team and we look forward to working closely with him this year.
It?óÔé¼Ôäós been a while in the making, but I am extremely happy to be racing again in Formula 1 in 2011.
I have always maintained that I have not given up on my desire to return to the pinnacle of world motorsport. I am confident that I still have the pace, the fitness and the will to succeed in Formula 1.
I?óÔé¼Ôäóm looking forward to racing for Hispania Racing, and to working again with Dr. Colin Kolles. We have a long standing and excellent working relationship together. I?óÔé¼Ôäóm also looking forward to racing at the first ever Indian Grand Prix in October, and I hope that the Indian public will spur me on with their blessings and good wishes.
View the list of 2011 F1 drivers and teams.
- Razia and Valsecchi to be Lotus reserve drivers
- Pedro de la Rosa rejoins McLaren as reserve
- HRT confirm Liuzzi as Karthikeyan’s team mate
- Di Resta to race for Force India, H?â??lkenberg to test
- Fairuz Fauzy joins Renault as reserve driver for 2011
- HRT confirm Karthikeyan in team for 2011
- Renault set date for ‘Lotus Renault GP R31′ launch
- Force India to launch VJM04 at Jerez test
- Petrov to remain at Renault in 2011 and 2012
- Jerome d’Ambrosio to drive for Virgin in 2011
Image ?é?® Williams/LAT
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others