Brighten up your off-season with a trip to Autosport International in Birmingham next week.
F1 Fanatic has five pairs of tickets to the show – including the Live Action Arena – on Sunday 16th January for readers to win.
For your chance to win simply send in your name, email address and answer to the following question via the contact form below:
Where did Sebastian Vettel score his first win of 2010?[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Competition terms and conditions
1. Maximum one entry per household.
2. The competition is not open to employees, friends or family of F1 Fanatic or Haymarket.
3. The prize is one pair of tickets to the Autosport International show on Sunday 16th January. Winners will have to arrange their own travel to the venue and accommodation if necessary.
3. In the event of a dispute the editor?óÔé¼Ôäós decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. No cash alternative is offered for any of the prizes.
5. Deadline for entries is midnight GMT on Tuesday 11th January. Winners will be notified by email within 24 hours.
Autosport International 2011
The world?óÔé¼Ôäós greatest motorsport show, Autosport International, will kick off the 2011 motorsport season with a rare behind-the-scenes glimpse into the exciting and glamorous world of motorsport.
An astounding collection of features, incorporating cars from Formula One to grass roots racing, will give show visitors an insight into this exhilarating industry. Interactive elements, such as the latest in race simulator technology and the Caterham Driving Experience, will provide a hands-on taster for show goers, while the Fifth Gear Live Action Arena is set to be a spectacle of daring stunts and extreme wheel-to-wheel racing.
A host of motorsport stars, including legendary commentator Murray Walker and BBC F1 presenters Martin Brundle and Jake Humphrey will make appearances on the Autosport Stage. Also confirmed for Autosport International 2011 are multiple 24 Hour of Le Mans winners Tom Kristensen and Allan McNish, F1 test driver Gary Paffett, as well as touring car aces Andy Priaulx and Rob Huff, plus many more!
As well as the Autosport Stage, guests of the show will also feature in the Fifth Gear Live Action Arena, which is hosted throughout the weekend by 2010 British Touring Car Champion and Fifth Gear TV presenter Jason Plato, alongside motoring personality Tiff Needell. The Fifth Gear Live Action Arena will be packed with daredevil stunts and high-octane action from a variety of series and disciplines, including rally, Autograss, BriSCA F1 Stock Cars, European and British Rallycross, and National Hot Rods.
Among the incredible cars on display will be the iconic McLaren MP4/4, driven by racing hero Ayrton Senna to F1 World Championship victory in 1988. The MP 4/4, the most successful car in F1 history, headlines a stunning McLaren Racing feature that also includes the much-anticipated new road car, the MP4-12C.
Show goers will also get the chance to experience the thrill of the action for themselves at the Caterham Driving Experience, where professional drivers will weave, power slide and doughnut their way through a specially constructed drift course.
Meanwhile, performance lovers will get the chance to get close to some of the most desired road and track day cars in PistonHeads: The Performance Car Show. Among the fantastic cars on display will be the 2011 Nissan GT-R, which will make its UK debut at the show.
Tickets are now on sale for the public show: adult tickets cost ?é?ú30 per day, with children?óÔé¼Ôäós tickets priced at ?é?ú19.50 (children under five years of age go free). For more information or to book tickets, visit www.autosportinternational.com, see the Autosport International Facebook page or call 0844 581 1420.
Autosport International 2010
- Driving the F1 simulator which gives teams ?óÔé¼?ôthe best way to cheat?óÔé¼?Ø
- Adrian Newey says banning double diffusers won?óÔé¼Ôäót help overtaking
- Newey: Red Bull blocked from Mercedes deal
- Martin Donnelly on the crash that almost killed him
- F1 cars at Autosport International 2010
- Great F1 cars of the last six decades: Maserati 250F
- Great F1 cars of the last six decades: Lotus 72
- Great F1 cars of the last six decades: Williams-Renault FW14B
- Great F1 cars of the last six decades: Renault R25
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others