Alonso and Massa appear at Ferrari’s media event

F1 pictures

Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa have made their first official appearance for Ferrari in 2011 at the team’s annual media event, “Wrooom”.

They were joined by GP2 driver Jules Bianchi, who is the team’s new test driver for the 2011 season.

Another of the team’s reserve drivers, Marc Gene, was in attendance. As was Valentino Rossi following his move to the Ducati Moto GP team who are also sponsored by Marlboro.

Outgoing test driver Luca Badoer will join the team tomorrow and drive a specially-liveried F60 marking his 13 years with Ferrari.

However the opening ceremony for the event yesterday had to be cancelled due to bad weather at the venue.

Here are pictures of the drivers at the first day of the event.

Images

Video

Here’s a video clip from the event today (no sound):

More F1 pictures

Images ?é?® Ferrari spa

54 comments on Alonso and Massa appear at Ferrari’s media event

1 2 3
  1. Larcem said on 11th January 2011, 20:25

I don´t know if I really like that mustache or just hate it. Either way, it´s cool seeing Alonso and Rossi in the same pic.

2. RIISE (@riise) said on 11th January 2011, 20:30

Ha!!! He would look better in a waiters uniform.

Cool Ferrari coat though, I might buy one of those.

3. Hey, I’ve seen that guy with the moustache before…it’s Mario, isn’t it?

4. James Whiteley said on 11th January 2011, 20:35

Looks like Mansell’s got competition…!

5. F1iLike said on 11th January 2011, 20:42

It’saaah meeah, Mario!
    This season Super Alonso will throw banana shells and shoot turtle shells at his competitors ;)

6. dennis (@dennis) said on 11th January 2011, 20:50

I wonder why Felipe did not get this new front wing, yet.

7. Oh oh… I don’t like his moustache!

Alonso, please restore factory settings before 2011 car’s shakedown ;) In LDM’s words, we don’t need your brother on the car for 2011.

8. Fixy (@fixy) said on 11th January 2011, 20:55

How sad, two days ago I was there but then school called me back to Milan :(

9. Fixy (@fixy) said on 11th January 2011, 20:56

Ferrari and Ducati logos are similar again! This is a certain prove that their common sponsor Marlobro has got to do with the designs.

10. alexf1man said on 11th January 2011, 20:57

Why has Alonso grown a moustache? :s it’s silly in my opinion. At least Rossi Massa and Bianchi are there.

11. Fixy (@fixy) said on 11th January 2011, 20:59

Why has Alonso got the number 10 on his car despite being No. 5? Last year he had the 8 he would carry all season.

12. Alonso now looks like a cross between William Shakespeare and Jonathon Ross maybe his beard was so thick before his razor was blunt and he couldn’t finish the job. Jules looks like he’s just copying Fernando and Massa as always looks like Super Mario.

I have to say I love Wrooom though. It’s such a fun event and quite a surprise that the drivers are actually allowed to have a little fun and ski etc

13. Does anyone know who Alonso is giving the “I’m not worthy” to at about 46 seconds in??

14. Hare (@hare) said on 11th January 2011, 21:37

I think I know where he’ll look first to shave 500’s of a second off his lap time… ;)

1 2 3