2011 F1 season
Ferrari will launch their 2011 F1 car on January 28th.
The team will reveal the successor to the F10 live on their official website.
This is the earliest launch of a 2011 F1 car announced so far. Ferrari were also the first team to launch their 2010 car, exactly one year earlier.
Use the F1 Fanatic Google Calendar to keep track of all the launch, test and race dates for 2011.
View the list of 2011 F1 drivers and teams.
- Razia and Valsecchi to be Lotus reserve drivers
- Pedro de la Rosa rejoins McLaren as reserve
- HRT confirm Liuzzi as Karthikeyan’s team mate
- Di Resta to race for Force India, Hülkenberg to test
- Fairuz Fauzy joins Renault as reserve driver for 2011
- HRT confirm Karthikeyan in team for 2011
- Renault set date for ‘Lotus Renault GP R31′ launch
- Force India to launch VJM04 at Jerez test
- Petrov to remain at Renault in 2011 and 2012
- Jerome d’Ambrosio to drive for Virgin in 2011
Image © Ferrari spa