Mercedes will have their 2011 F1 car ready for the first test session of the year.
The W02 will be launched in the pit lane at Valencia on February 1st.
They will join Williams and Toro Rosso who are launching their cars on the same day.
With the new Renault and Sauber being revealed the day before, and Ferrari’s new car appearing before that, there will be at least six new cars running in the first test of the year.
The Red Bull RB7 is also expected to appear at the first test.
McLaren, Force India and Virgin have already confirmed they will not be running their new cars in the Valencia test on February 1st-3rd.
Use the F1 Fanatic Google Calendar to keep track of all the launch, test and race dates for 2011.
View the list of 2011 F1 drivers and teams.
- Razia and Valsecchi to be Lotus reserve drivers
- Pedro de la Rosa rejoins McLaren as reserve
- HRT confirm Liuzzi as Karthikeyan’s team mate
- Di Resta to race for Force India, H?â??lkenberg to test
- Fairuz Fauzy joins Renault as reserve driver for 2011
- HRT confirm Karthikeyan in team for 2011
- Renault set date for ‘Lotus Renault GP R31’ launch
- Force India to launch VJM04 at Jerez test
- Petrov to remain at Renault in 2011 and 2012
- Jerome d’Ambrosio to drive for Virgin in 2011