2011 F1 season
Red Bull have become the fifth team to announce they will reveal their 2011 F1 car on February 1st.
The world champions will launch their new car at 8:30am in the Valencia pits.
There will be at least three new cars appearing for the first time within an hour of each other as Toro Rosso unveil their STR6 at 9am and Mercedes’ W02 will appear 20 minutes after that.
Meanwhile Williams are bringing their new car to the test as well. The team are not holding a photoshoot for it as it will appear in an interim livery.
Lotus’s new car is also expected to run at the Valencia test.
With Sauber and Renault launching their new cars the day before, and Ferrari revealing theirs on January 28th, there will be eight 2011 F1 cars at the first test of the season.
McLaren, Virgin and Force India will not have their new cars until the second test at Jerez and HRT have not yet announced their plans.
Use the F1 Fanatic Google Calendar to keep track of all the launch, test and race dates for 2011.
2011 F1 season
- New video of Maldonado and Hamilton’s Monaco crash
- How well do you remember the 2011 F1 season? Take the F1 Fanatic quiz
- The 2011 F1 season: The complete F1 Fanatic review
- Your 2011 F1 predictions revisited
- Barrichello tipped to stay at Williams
- 2011 F1 statistics part 3: Stats and facts highlights
- 2011 F1 statistics part two: Vettel’s domination
- 2011 F1 statistics part one: car performance
- New 2011 rules produced best racing of last four years
- What F1 Fanatics really thought of the 2011 season
Browse all 2011 F1 season articles
Image © F1 Fanatic. If you wish to use this image please contact F1 Fanatic to request permission