Pastor Maldonado did a demonstration run for Williams in Venezuela last week.
This collection of pictures from the event shows the reception Maldonado got from fans in is home country. Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez was there as the team announced sponsorship from state petroleum company PDVSA.
However it’s also clear from the pictures of the car how many major sponsors Williams have lost over the winter, with no RBS, Phillips or Air Asia logos on the car.
Williams will run their new car in an interim livery when it makes its first appearance on February 1st.
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Russian Grand Prix
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- Drivers and teams display support for Bianchi
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Japanese Grand Prix
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix practice in pictures
Images ?é?® Williams