Pastor Maldonado did a demonstration run for Williams in Venezuela last week.
This collection of pictures from the event shows the reception Maldonado got from fans in is home country. Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez was there as the team announced sponsorship from state petroleum company PDVSA.
However it’s also clear from the pictures of the car how many major sponsors Williams have lost over the winter, with no RBS, Phillips or Air Asia logos on the car.
Williams will run their new car in an interim livery when it makes its first appearance on February 1st.
- 2016 F1 testing day ten in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Spanish Grand Prix
- 2016 Spanish Grand Prix in pictures
- 2016 Spanish Grand Prix qualifying and final practice in pictures
- 2016 Spanish Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2016 Spanish Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Russian Grand Prix
- 2016 Russian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2016 Russian Grand Prix qualifying and practice in pictures
- 2016 Russian Grand Prix practice in pictures
Images ?é?® Williams