Pastor Maldonado did a demonstration run for Williams in Venezuela last week.
This collection of pictures from the event shows the reception Maldonado got from fans in is home country. Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez was there as the team announced sponsorship from state petroleum company PDVSA.
However it’s also clear from the pictures of the car how many major sponsors Williams have lost over the winter, with no RBS, Phillips or Air Asia logos on the car.
Williams will run their new car in an interim livery when it makes its first appearance on February 1st.
- McLaren’s motorhome transformed into a pub for Button’s 300th race
- 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Singapore Grand Prix
- 2016 Singapore Grand Prix in pictures
- 2016 Singapore Grand Prix qualifying and final practice in pictures
- 2016 Singapore Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2016 Singapore Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Pictures: 2016 Singapore Grand Prix preparations underway
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Italian GP
Images ?é?® Williams