Pastor Maldonado did a demonstration run for Williams in Venezuela last week.
This collection of pictures from the event shows the reception Maldonado got from fans in is home country. Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez was there as the team announced sponsorship from state petroleum company PDVSA.
However it’s also clear from the pictures of the car how many major sponsors Williams have lost over the winter, with no RBS, Phillips or Air Asia logos on the car.
Williams will run their new car in an interim livery when it makes its first appearance on February 1st.
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Monaco Grand Prix
- 2015 Monaco Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Monaco Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 Monaco Grand Prix practice in 100 pictures
- 2015 Monaco Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Start shots: Monaco Grand Prix
- 2015 Circuit de Catalunya test in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Spanish Grand Prix
- 2015 Spanish Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Spanish Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
Images ?é?® Williams
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others