2011 F1 season
This video produced by Sauber gives the best illustration yet of how the new adjustable rear wing works.
Filmed yesterday at Valencia, the video shows how the flap moves to reduce drag at high speed and increase downforce when cornering, all controlled by the driver.
The sequence is towards the end of this video:
2011 F1 testing
- Young Drivers Test Day 3 in pictures
- Vergne completes third day on top in Abu Dhabi
- Young Drivers Test Day 2 in pictures
- Vergne stays quickest on second day of test
- Italian F3 pair complete Ferrari test
- Jean-Eric Vergne leads first day of young drivers test
- 2011 F1 testing diary part four: Barcelona
- McLaren cover least test distance with new car
- Rosberg: Mercedes are “on the up”
- Second Barcelona test day 5 in pictures