Force India will reveal their 2011 F1 car on Tuesday 8th February.
The VJM04 will be shown for the first time in a live online stream at 2pm GMT at http://www.forceindiaf1.com/carlaunch (the page is currently empty).
It’s the first car designed by new technical director Andrew Green.
It will run for the first time at the F1 test Jerez in Spain on Thursday 10th.
Use the F1 Fanatic Google Calendar to keep track of all the launch, test and race dates for 2011.
View the list of 2011 F1 drivers and teams.
- Razia and Valsecchi to be Lotus reserve drivers
- Pedro de la Rosa rejoins McLaren as reserve
- HRT confirm Liuzzi as Karthikeyan’s team mate
- Di Resta to race for Force India, H?â??lkenberg to test
- Fairuz Fauzy joins Renault as reserve driver for 2011
- HRT confirm Karthikeyan in team for 2011
- Renault set date for ‘Lotus Renault GP R31’ launch
- Force India to launch VJM04 at Jerez test
- Petrov to remain at Renault in 2011 and 2012
- Jerome d’Ambrosio to drive for Virgin in 2011
Image ?é?® Julien Leroy / firstlap.be