HRT will not participate in this week’s test at Jerez.
The team will instead participate in a Pirelli filming day in Monza.
A statement issued by the team said:
“Hispania Racing will be in action in Monza from the 14th to 16th of February, and will travel to Barcelona for the final European testing-session straight after the filming-exercise is completed, in order to be ready for testing in Barcelona on the 18th of February.”
The team revealed its 2011 F1 car, the F111, earlier today, but they will use the F110 at Monza. The F111 will run for the first time in the Bahrain test in March.
2011 F1 testing
- Young Drivers Test Day 3 in pictures
- Vergne completes third day on top in Abu Dhabi
- Young Drivers Test Day 2 in pictures
- Vergne stays quickest on second day of test
- Italian F3 pair complete Ferrari test
- Jean-Eric Vergne leads first day of young drivers test
- McLaren cover least test distance with new car
- Rosberg: Mercedes are “on the up”
- Second Barcelona test day 5 in pictures
- Hamilton: reliability and pace concerns for McLaren
Image ?é?® Julien Leroy / firstlap.be