Lewis Hamilton made his first appearance in the new McLaren at Jerez today.
McLaren presented the car in the pits this morning before the second test session of 2011 began.
A close look at the car suggests its exhausts are vented at the tea-tray area, similar to Renault’s sidepod exhausts seen at Valencia.
2011 F1 testing
- Young Drivers Test Day 3 in pictures
- Vergne completes third day on top in Abu Dhabi
- Young Drivers Test Day 2 in pictures
- Vergne stays quickest on second day of test
- Italian F3 pair complete Ferrari test
- Jean-Eric Vergne leads first day of young drivers test
- McLaren cover least test distance with new car
- Rosberg: Mercedes are “on the up”
- Second Barcelona test day 5 in pictures
- Hamilton: reliability and pace concerns for McLaren
Images ?é?® F1 Fanatic. If you wish to use there images please contact F1 Fanatic to request permission