2011 F1 testing
F1 teams have joined together in a show of support for Robert Kubica.
They are displaying messages encouraging the injured driver to ‘Get well soon’ in today’s test at Jerez.
All the teams are understood to be running the messages. Here are pictures of those seen so far.
Renault are displaying the message on their engine cover. McLaren and Ferrari have it on their front wings.
Virgin are displaying the message on their sidepods and it’s on the the rear wing endplates of the Red Bull, Lotus and Mercedes.
Robert Kubica rally crash
- Kubica tests DTM Mercedes at Valencia
- Kubica says he will return to F1 if he feels fit enough
- Kubica suffers injury setback after fall
- Robert Kubica to miss start of 2012 season
- Kubica’s final operation “a total success”
- Kubica hopes to leave hospital “within ten days”
- Kubica “better every day” but too soon to decide on return
- Heidfeld: “not the way I would have liked” to return
- Renault confirm Heidfeld to take Kubica’s place
- Kubica to have final surgery on Wednesday
Images ?é?® F1 Fanatic. If you wish to use these images please contact F1 Fanatic to request permission