2011 F1 season
Renault have issued a further update on Robert Kubica’s progress following speculation that his condition had deteriorated.
A statement issued by the team said: “The latest update on Robert is that his condition remains positive.
“He will stay in intensive care for the next couple of days to allow a complete check-up and to avoid another change of department before his final operation.
“His good general condition means that the final surgery (on the elbow) is scheduled for Wednesday.”
Robert Kubica rally crash
- Kubica tests DTM Mercedes at Valencia
- Kubica says he will return to F1 if he feels fit enough
- Kubica suffers injury setback after fall
- Robert Kubica to miss start of 2012 season
- Kubica’s final operation “a total success”
- Kubica hopes to leave hospital “within ten days”
- Kubica “better every day” but too soon to decide on return
- Heidfeld: “not the way I would have liked” to return
- Renault confirm Heidfeld to take Kubica’s place
- Kubica to have final surgery on Wednesday
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others