Barcelona test day 4 in pictures

2011 F1 testing

The third F1 test of 2011 has finished at Barcelona.

Here’s a selection of pictures from today’s test.

More pictures will be added here shortly.

F1 pictures

Images ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Renault/LAT, Williams/LAT, Force India F1 Team, Sauber F1 Team

20 comments on Barcelona test day 4 in pictures

1. Joe_F1 said on 21st February 2011, 17:22

Any McLaren pics Keith?

Cheers

2. Initially I was unsure about the Renault, but now I decided that it is beautiful. But I wish Renault would stop trying to be Lotus, and concentrate on being Renault.

• George (@george) said on 21st February 2011, 18:18

Same, it’s grown on me. I’m a sucker for matching helmets too (I saved far too many pictures of Kubica last year, looks like this year will be Nick).

• US_Peter (@us_peter) said on 21st February 2011, 20:34

It just adds to the overall package too since he’s a German driver and those are the colors of the German flag, in fact he kind of has a small flag next to the big gold Q on the side of his helmet. Definitely my favorite helmet design this year.

3. That shot of Pastor’s helmet makes it look lovely. That’s one reason why I’m glad he got Hulk’s seat at least!

4. Copersucar said on 21st February 2011, 18:57

Off-topic but I’d like to ask (sorry if it has been mentioned before but I’ve not seen it)

There’s a new app in the Apple Appstore for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, “F1 2011 Timing App – Championship Pass”. It is fairly expensive as apps go (about 30 $). Anybody can say if it’s worth it? Thanks!

5. newnhamlea1 (@newnhamlea1) said on 21st February 2011, 20:48

Can I just say, that the cars this year look awesome, save for the out-of-proportion wings.

• Icthyes (@icthyes) said on 21st February 2011, 23:19

I’ve become used to the wings, I became used to them very quickly in fact, from the side you can’t even really notice the rear ones’ height and the front wings’ width doesn’t bother me either apart from all the additions and endplate variatios

6. http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2011/02/21/barcelona-test-day-4-pictures/merc_barc_2011-2/

This doesn’t look like the normal Mercedes Nose cone. Anyone got an idea what it is and where it was used????

7. I’ve just noticed the very subtle Chinese dragon motif on Schumi’s helmet along with the characters for his wife and daughter’s names in Mandarin :] Bit of a fuzzy feeling now haha

8. where are all the pic. of lewis hamilton?????
    a big fan from Holland