Sergio Perez entertained over 150,000 fans in his home city of Guadalajara with a demonstration run in his Sauber.
Perez said: “This was one of the best days of my life.
“It was a great, great experience. I have never experienced something like this before with so many people cheering me.
“I?óÔé¼Ôäóm proud to be Mexican, and I?óÔé¼Ôäóm proud to receive all this support. It is a big boost for me ahead of the new season.?óÔé¼?Ø
The Mexican drove a 2010-spec Sauber C29 in the team’s current livery.
The car also featured some extra sponsors’ logos on the car specially for this event.
- Jordan to sell 191 and race-winning 198 for charity
- Williams confirm Martini sponsorship and reveal livery
- Bahrain test two day four in pictures
- Bahrain test two day three in pictures
- Bahrain test two day two in pictures
- Bahrain test two day one in pictures
- The cars of 2014
- Villeneuve tests rallycross car ahead of debut
- Bahrain test day four in pictures
- Bahrain test day three in pictures
Images ?é?® Sauber F1 Team