Sergio Perez entertained over 150,000 fans in his home city of Guadalajara with a demonstration run in his Sauber.
Perez said: “This was one of the best days of my life.
“It was a great, great experience. I have never experienced something like this before with so many people cheering me.
“I?óÔé¼Ôäóm proud to be Mexican, and I?óÔé¼Ôäóm proud to receive all this support. It is a big boost for me ahead of the new season.?óÔé¼?Ø
The Mexican drove a 2010-spec Sauber C29 in the team’s current livery.
The car also featured some extra sponsors’ logos on the car specially for this event.
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix
- 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- Drivers commemorate Bianchi at Hungaroring
- Start shots: Hungarian Grand Prix
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 British Grand Prix
- 2015 British Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix practice in pictures
Images ?é?® Sauber F1 Team
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others