Sergio Perez entertained over 150,000 fans in his home city of Guadalajara with a demonstration run in his Sauber.
Perez said: “This was one of the best days of my life.
“It was a great, great experience. I have never experienced something like this before with so many people cheering me.
“I?óÔé¼Ôäóm proud to be Mexican, and I?óÔé¼Ôäóm proud to receive all this support. It is a big boost for me ahead of the new season.?óÔé¼?Ø
The Mexican drove a 2010-spec Sauber C29 in the team’s current livery.
The car also featured some extra sponsors’ logos on the car specially for this event.
- 2014 United States Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Russian Grand Prix
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- Drivers and teams display support for Bianchi
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Japanese Grand Prix
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
Images ?é?® Sauber F1 Team