Sergio Perez entertained over 150,000 fans in his home city of Guadalajara with a demonstration run in his Sauber.
Perez said: “This was one of the best days of my life.
“It was a great, great experience. I have never experienced something like this before with so many people cheering me.
“I?óÔé¼Ôäóm proud to be Mexican, and I?óÔé¼Ôäóm proud to receive all this support. It is a big boost for me ahead of the new season.?óÔé¼?Ø
The Mexican drove a 2010-spec Sauber C29 in the team’s current livery.
The car also featured some extra sponsors’ logos on the car specially for this event.
- Vettel and Raikkonen hit the oval at Daytona
- Alonso, Button and Vandoorne in action at Honda Thanks Day
- Rosberg and Hamilton celebrate with Mercedes
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in pictures
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix qualifying and final practice in pictures
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Renault reveals ‘Ayrton Senna homage’ Sandero RS Grand Prix concept car
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Brazilian Grand Prix
Images ?é?® Sauber F1 Team