The Japanese Grand Prix will remain on the calendar next year.
The Japan Times reports the Suzuka circuit has signed a deal for a race in 2012.
This year’s race is the third of a three-year deal signed after the Fuji pulled out of hosting the race after its 2008 event.
View the 2011 F1 calendar.
Latest articles on the 2011 F1 calendar:
- New video of Maldonado and Hamilton’s Monaco crash
- Sutil voted Driver of the Weekend for Brazil
- Vettel “definitely affected” by gearbox problem – Webber
- 2011 Brazilian Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Vote for Brazilian GP driver of the weekend
- Red Bull: Gearbox glitch hands win to Webber
- McLaren: Button wanted to pass Alonso without using DRS
- Massa makes 100 Ferrari starts but no podium
- Ferrari: Alonso slips back on medium tyres
- Mercedes: Two-stop strategy leaves Rosberg vulnerable
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images