HRT will not participate in the test session in Barcelona on Saturday having failed to get the parts they need to the track.
The team said their dampers had been impounded by customs in Spain.
Team principal Colin Kolles said: “Unfortunately we could not get the dampers out of customs.
“The result of this is that we can’t run tomorrow.
“This is life and we will work to overcome the problem”.
HRT will therefore miss the last opportunity to run their new car in pre-season testing.
2011 F1 testing
- Young Drivers Test Day 3 in pictures
- Vergne completes third day on top in Abu Dhabi
- Young Drivers Test Day 2 in pictures
- Vergne stays quickest on second day of test
- Italian F3 pair complete Ferrari test
- Jean-Eric Vergne leads first day of young drivers test
- McLaren cover least test distance with new car
- Rosberg: Mercedes are “on the up”
- Second Barcelona test day 5 in pictures
- Hamilton: reliability and pace concerns for McLaren
Image ?é?® Motioncompany