The first race of the 2011 season is just a week away.
Are you going to be at the first race of the new season? Which Grands Prix are you buying tickets for in 2011?
Whichever race you’re planning to attend you can find advice and tips from F1 Fanatics who’ve been before – apart from the new Indian Grand Prix, of course.
From Silverstone to Singapore, Malaysia to Monaco, they’ve found the best places to stay, where to watch at the track, and which tickets to buy.
Below you can find the discussion pages for all of this year’s races where F1 Fanatic are already planning trips and arranging meet-ups.
And don’t forget to check out out “From the Stands” archive to read articles from fans who went to races last year:
Let us know in the comments which races you’re planning to go to this year and join in the discussion via the links above.
You can also find all that information and more under the “Information > Circuits” menu at the top of the page.
2011 F1 season preview
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2011 season preview
- The 2011 F1 season in 20 questions
- The 2011 F1 rules changes at-a-glance
- Which F1 races are you going to in 2011?
- DRS: Separating the good from the bad
- How new tyres will change F1 in 2011
- Waiting to win: When each F1 driver last won a race
- Rookies bring three countries back to F1
- Glock doubts Virgin will reach midfield in 2011
- Hard to see much progress for HRT in 2011
Browse all 2011 F1 season preview articles