Which F1 races are you going to in 2011?

2011 F1 season preview

Crowd, Korea, 2010

Crowd, Korea, 2010

The first race of the 2011 season is just a week away.

Are you going to be at the first race of the new season? Which Grands Prix are you buying tickets for in 2011?

Whichever race you’re planning to attend you can find advice and tips from F1 Fanatics who’ve been before – apart from the new Indian Grand Prix, of course.

From Silverstone to Singapore, Malaysia to Monaco, they’ve found the best places to stay, where to watch at the track, and which tickets to buy.

Below you can find the discussion pages for all of this year’s races where F1 Fanatic are already planning trips and arranging meet-ups.

Race discussion page Circuit discussion page
2011 Australian Grand Prix discussion Albert Park
2011 Japanese Grand Prix discussion Suzuka
2011 Korean Grand Prix discussion Korean International Circuit
2011 Indian Grand Prix discussion
2011 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix discussion Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
2011 Brazilian Grand Prix discussion Interlagos
2011 Bahrain Grand Prix discussion Bahrain International Circuit

And don’t forget to check out out “From the Stands” archive to read articles from fans who went to races last year:

If you’re going to a race this year and would like to write a guest article about it then please get in touch by email.

Let us know in the comments which races you’re planning to go to this year and join in the discussion via the links above.

You can also find all that information and more under the “Information > Circuits” menu at the top of the page.

2011 F1 season preview

Browse all 2011 F1 season preview articles

74 comments on Which F1 races are you going to in 2011?

1. Joey-Poey (@joey-poey) said on 20th March 2011, 15:15

All I know is I’m saving my pennies for Texas 2012!

2. graham228221 said on 20th March 2011, 16:28

Got my tickets for my first GP – Monza in September! Can’t wait :D

3. robk23 (@robk23) said on 20th March 2011, 16:56

I’m going to Silverstone for the whole weekend! To fill the gaps between Formula 1 though I’ll be going to a few BTCC and British F3 races, plus DTM, various club meetings and hopefully WRC, Superleague Formula and LMS 6hrs of Silverstone.

4. attarda (@attarda) said on 20th March 2011, 17:01

None for me unfortunately. It’s a bit expensive for me to spend all those money ona weekend as would have to drag my wife and daughter with me too. The last one I have gone to was Barcelona 2001. Was a gret experience especially in the pitlane on thursday. I was able to speek to Giancarlo Minardi.

5. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 20th March 2011, 17:13

I’m going to Monza with MattHT and another friend, Joe. Really looking forward to it! Keen to meet others so I will check out the race page :)

6. MattB (@mattb) said on 20th March 2011, 18:07

Been to two GPs at Silverstone, this year we figured we couldn’t afford to. So we did the maths and realised it was cheaper to drive from Berkshire after work on Friday, catch the ferry, get a cheap hotel near Nurburgring and watch the German GP!

7. Brendyman said on 20th March 2011, 19:24

None. Unfortunately, being an office worker in Poland, with a relatively high salary (in Poland of course) I can’t afford to go even the Hungarian GP. With the ticket prices F1 has, I see more empty grandstands (Turkey, Korea). Unfortunately, someone’s got to pay Bernie’s bills…

8. I’ll see you guys in Montreal! My first time and I can’t wait!

9. MattHT (@mattht) said on 20th March 2011, 19:51

As already pointed out by AndrewTanner, I’m off to Monza this year – keep ridiculous bouts of excitement about it!

10. howick20 said on 20th March 2011, 19:59

Went to Monaco in 09 and will be at Silverstone this year. Not bad for a 16 year old…will try to go to as many races before the 1.6 litres are raced….groan..stupid environment…

11. We are hopefully planning the same as last year, a family ticket for Silverstone on Saturday. It was great value (£180 for the four of us, roving grandstand) considering the age of my children and we saw plenty of on track action. We should be a bit richer in 2012 so are hoping to do the whole weekend then!

12. Dane said on 20th March 2011, 21:26

I will be at Melbourne & hopefully Singapore this year. I was planning to wear my F1Fanatic t-shirt, but it looks like its going to be a wet race

13. dragon said on 20th March 2011, 23:12

6 days until I smell that wonderful mixture of fuel and burnt rubber :D

14. Mickrock said on 20th March 2011, 23:19

Heading across the pond from Canada and heading off to the British Grand Prix.
    This will be second time at SIlverstone for me. First was in 2008 and I hope we repeat the weather and the performance. Wet, windy and wild!

15. MikiG14 said on 20th March 2011, 23:40

Silverstone and Monza!!! Cannot wait!!