Which F1 races are you going to in 2011?

2011 F1 season preview

Crowd, Korea, 2010

Crowd, Korea, 2010

The first race of the 2011 season is just a week away.

Are you going to be at the first race of the new season? Which Grands Prix are you buying tickets for in 2011?

Whichever race you’re planning to attend you can find advice and tips from F1 Fanatics who’ve been before – apart from the new Indian Grand Prix, of course.

From Silverstone to Singapore, Malaysia to Monaco, they’ve found the best places to stay, where to watch at the track, and which tickets to buy.

Below you can find the discussion pages for all of this year’s races where F1 Fanatic are already planning trips and arranging meet-ups.

Race discussion page Circuit discussion page
2011 Australian Grand Prix discussion Albert Park
2011 Japanese Grand Prix discussion Suzuka
2011 Korean Grand Prix discussion Korean International Circuit
2011 Indian Grand Prix discussion
2011 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix discussion Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
2011 Brazilian Grand Prix discussion Interlagos
2011 Bahrain Grand Prix discussion Bahrain International Circuit

And don’t forget to check out out “From the Stands” archive to read articles from fans who went to races last year:

If you’re going to a race this year and would like to write a guest article about it then please get in touch by email.

Let us know in the comments which races you’re planning to go to this year and join in the discussion via the links above.

You can also find all that information and more under the “Information > Circuits” menu at the top of the page.

2011 F1 season preview

Browse all 2011 F1 season preview articles

74 comments on Which F1 races are you going to in 2011?

1. Ze Baude said on 21st March 2011, 1:03

Going to Interlagos, probably.

2. wasiF1 (@wasif1) said on 21st March 2011, 1:47

I was suppose to go to Malaysia but couldn’t make it, will give India a shot if not then may be 2012.All the best to the people who are attending the races round the season.

3. Guio Oblepias (@motoriety) said on 21st March 2011, 1:49

Going to miss the Singapore GP for the first time since its debut in 2008, BUT I might be going on exchange in Europe so I might be able to go to Spa and Monza!

Wish I could watch the V8 supercars at the Singapore GP though…

4. Hammad (@hammad) said on 21st March 2011, 5:10

Montreal… depending on whether I can get a good deal on a hotel

5. Melty said on 21st March 2011, 8:13

Barcelona. And I even managed to convince the wife to come along. This will be her first live F1 experience. also meeting some friends who are flying in from South Africa. Should be a blast.

6. Pink Pirelli said on 21st March 2011, 9:19

Only going to Melbourne this year (can’t wait !) but hoping to make it to the double header of Montreal/Austin next year, if things pan out.

7. Kirky (@) said on 21st March 2011, 10:44

Living the dream this year and heading to Monaco, cannot wait!

If I have enough spare cash will do a general admission to Silverstone as well.

Do people here usually do a meet at Grands Prix?

8. 2Ugandan Discussions said on 21st March 2011, 10:50

European GP! Valencia!!! I’ve been to a few pres-season tests in Ricardo Tormo (Valencia) but have never been to a Grand Prix. This will be my first time and I’m so looking forward to it.

By the way I live here and I’ve got a huge sofa bed, so if any F1 fanatic would like to use it, it’s €30/night/person (maximum 2) with transport to the circuit guaranteed because I will be going there myself from Friday to Sunday – Breakfast, cold beer and countless repeats of Free practice and Quali on my 37″ TV inclusive!!!

9. US-Brian said on 21st March 2011, 10:55

Wil leave tomorrow for melbourne, with an extra week in sydney before leaving on the 6th for KL.
    Jones seats in melbourne and K1 in KL. Will be my first races since Hockenheim in 1996. Saved up three years for this trip.
    The flight from Los Angeles to Melbourne, then sydned, then KL. Train up to thailand, witht week in koh samui. Before back to LAX. Looking forward to the season to kick off.

10. Blue817 (@blue817) said on 21st March 2011, 11:45

Singapore!! Went in 2010 for my first ever GP and returning again this year, fingers crossed.

11. Jeffrey Powell said on 21st March 2011, 11:54

Hungary and Monza I live in France so we normally drive ,did Germany And Monaco last year so going a bit further this time ,this will be our first visit to Hungary.

12. ManjuBoy (@manjuboy) said on 21st March 2011, 14:54

I was planning to visit my cousins in Japan this year possibly in October so I could attend Suzuka as well, but the recent devastation in Japan may put a big hitch in my plans. It may be more a visit to help my relatives than to enjoy racing at a classic track.

13. Prashanth said on 21st March 2011, 14:59

I have the tickets for Sepang ML GP already :) planning for the India GP later in Oct too.

14. V8Mate (@v8mate) said on 21st March 2011, 20:34

Will be in melbourne this weekend 10th melbourne gp for me can’t come quick enough……………

15. Christopher said on 22nd March 2011, 0:31

Shanghai, only because I have been posted to China for work.

If schedule permits, I would love to go for Singapore. Have heard rave reviews about it.