Michael Schumacher explains the key changes ahead of the 2011 F1 season in this video from Mercedes:
Schumacher shows the Drag Reduction System on the Mercedes W02 up-close and in action on the Rockingham track in Britain during a filming day.
- Verstappen: The first of F1′s ‘super-young’ drivers?
- Max Verstappen to become youngest ever F1 driver with Toro Rosso in 2015
- 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Rosberg: Safety Car deployment was “wrong”
- Videos reveal planned changes to Mexico’s F1 track
- 2014 German Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- New video of Massa’s first-lap crash
- 2014 British Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Pirelli reveal 18-inch tyre design ahead of test
- How John Button guided Jenson on his Route to F1
Browse all F1 videos