Bruno Senna drove demonstration laps at the World Series by Renault event at Spa this weekend.
He drove a 2010-spec R30 in the team’s current livery.
During the runs he drove in the opposite direction along part of the circuit, including Eau Rouge.
Senna posted on Twitter: “First time doing a demo – it was awesome! Going down Eau Rouge the wrong way was just epic! Lucky to have another five times to go.
“Second try, minimum speed going down Eau Rouge was 249kph. Going up like normal, flat-out minimum speed was 298kph. Just aweseome!”
Here are some pictures from his run:
- 2015 British Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Start shots: British Grand Prix
- Goodwood Festival 2015: F1 cars of the 2000s
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Nineties F1 cars
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Eighties F1 cars
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Highlights from the hill
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Cars from F1’s first 30 years
Images ?é?® Renault / Franck Faugere
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others