Bruno Senna drove demonstration laps at the World Series by Renault event at Spa this weekend.
He drove a 2010-spec R30 in the team’s current livery.
During the runs he drove in the opposite direction along part of the circuit, including Eau Rouge.
Senna posted on Twitter: “First time doing a demo – it was awesome! Going down Eau Rouge the wrong way was just epic! Lucky to have another five times to go.
“Second try, minimum speed going down Eau Rouge was 249kph. Going up like normal, flat-out minimum speed was 298kph. Just aweseome!”
Here are some pictures from his run:
- Renault’s F1 cars and liveries in pictures, 1977-2016
- Maldonado’s F1 career in pictures
- Pirelli wet tyre test day one in pictures
- Verstappen takes to the ski slopes in a Red Bull RB7
- Start shots special: Former F1 tracks
- Mercedes’ DTM drivers upstage Hamilton and Rosberg at Stars and Cars
- 2015 F1 season in pictures
- Alonso samples 1991 McLaren and Moto GP bike at Honda Thanks Day
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Yas Marina Pirelli tyre test in pictures
Images ?é?® Renault / Franck Faugere