Bruno Senna drove demonstration laps at the World Series by Renault event at Spa this weekend.
He drove a 2010-spec R30 in the team’s current livery.
During the runs he drove in the opposite direction along part of the circuit, including Eau Rouge.
Senna posted on Twitter: “First time doing a demo – it was awesome! Going down Eau Rouge the wrong way was just epic! Lucky to have another five times to go.
“Second try, minimum speed going down Eau Rouge was 249kph. Going up like normal, flat-out minimum speed was 298kph. Just aweseome!”
Here are some pictures from his run:
- 2015 Malaysian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2015 Malaysian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Start shots: Malaysian Grand Prix
- F1’s dwindling grid: Ten years of drivers’ class photos
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Australian Grand Prix
- 2015 Australian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Australian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- Start shots: Australian Grand Prix
- 2015 Australian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2015 Australian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
Images ?é?® Renault / Franck Faugere