Bruno Senna drove demonstration laps at the World Series by Renault event at Spa this weekend.
He drove a 2010-spec R30 in the team’s current livery.
During the runs he drove in the opposite direction along part of the circuit, including Eau Rouge.
Senna posted on Twitter: “First time doing a demo – it was awesome! Going down Eau Rouge the wrong way was just epic! Lucky to have another five times to go.
“Second try, minimum speed going down Eau Rouge was 249kph. Going up like normal, flat-out minimum speed was 298kph. Just aweseome!”
Here are some pictures from his run:
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Classic F1 cars in action at Singapore in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Singapore Grand Prix
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Italian Grand Prix
- 2014 Italian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Italian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
Images ?é?® Renault / Franck Faugere