Bruno Senna drove demonstration laps at the World Series by Renault event at Spa this weekend.
He drove a 2010-spec R30 in the team’s current livery.
During the runs he drove in the opposite direction along part of the circuit, including Eau Rouge.
Senna posted on Twitter: “First time doing a demo – it was awesome! Going down Eau Rouge the wrong way was just epic! Lucky to have another five times to go.
“Second try, minimum speed going down Eau Rouge was 249kph. Going up like normal, flat-out minimum speed was 298kph. Just aweseome!”
Here are some pictures from his run:
- Pictures: Sauber reveals first images of its 2017 car
- In pictures: McLaren’s ten greatest ‘MP4’ cars
- Manor memories: Their seven F1 seasons in pictures
- 2016 F1 season in pictures: Best shots
- The 2016 F1 season in pictures: Fans
- The best F1 action pictures of 2016
- Vettel and Raikkonen hit the oval at Daytona
- Alonso, Button and Vandoorne in action at Honda Thanks Day
- Rosberg and Hamilton celebrate with Mercedes
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
Images ?é?® Renault / Franck Faugere