Nico Rosberg had his first chance to drive a DTM Mercedes at the first round of this year’s championship at Hockenheim last weekend.
Unfortunately he was only doing ‘taxi runs’ with passengers alongside him, rather than actually racing.
He was joined by fellow Mercedes-powered driver – and current DTM champion – Paul di Resta. He took David Coulthard, who races in the DTM, on a flying lap of the track.
Here’s video of the two drivers in DTM cars last weekend:
Pictures: Nico Rosberg at Paul di Resta at Hockenheim DTM
- Rosberg: Safety Car deployment was “wrong”
- Videos reveal planned changes to Mexico’s F1 track
- 2014 German Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- New video of Massa’s first-lap crash
- 2014 British Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Pirelli reveal 18-inch tyre design ahead of test
- How John Button guided Jenson on his Route to F1
- Vettel drives Berger’s 1988 Ferrari in Austria
- 2014 Monaco Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- 2014 Spanish Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
Browse all F1 videos