Nico Rosberg had his first chance to drive a DTM Mercedes at the first round of this year’s championship at Hockenheim last weekend.
Unfortunately he was only doing ‘taxi runs’ with passengers alongside him, rather than actually racing.
He was joined by fellow Mercedes-powered driver – and current DTM champion – Paul di Resta. He took David Coulthard, who races in the DTM, on a flying lap of the track.
Here’s video of the two drivers in DTM cars last weekend:
Pictures: Nico Rosberg at Paul di Resta at Hockenheim DTM
- Aero kits to shake up IndyCar competition in 2015
- 2015 Australian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Slow motion video shows Maldonado’s first-lap crash
- WTCC Argentina, WRC Mexico and NASCAR Las Vegas
- Daniel Ricciardo’s Route to F1
- Alonso impressed by Honda’s “scientific approach”
- We won’t win in Australia but we’ll improve – Button
- First pictures: Red Bull RB11 appears in camouflage
- Red Bull “manning up” for life after Newey
- First pictures and video: Ferrari SF-15T revealed
Browse all F1 videos