Nico Rosberg had his first chance to drive a DTM Mercedes at the first round of this year’s championship at Hockenheim last weekend.
Unfortunately he was only doing ‘taxi runs’ with passengers alongside him, rather than actually racing.
He was joined by fellow Mercedes-powered driver – and current DTM champion – Paul di Resta. He took David Coulthard, who races in the DTM, on a flying lap of the track.
Here’s video of the two drivers in DTM cars last weekend:
Pictures: Nico Rosberg at Paul di Resta at Hockenheim DTM
- 2014 Italian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Ricciardo aims to be in title hunt at final round
- Montezemolo confirms Ferrari departure
- Rosberg says he cut chicane to avoid tyre damage
- Russian Grand Prix track revealed in F1 2014 video lap
- Verstappen eager to avoid “silly mistakes” after crash
- 2014 Belgian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Rosberg denies Hamilton’s account of Spa crash
- Verstappen: The first of F1′s ‘super-young’ drivers?
- Max Verstappen to become youngest ever F1 driver with Toro Rosso in 2015
Browse all F1 videos