Nico Rosberg had his first chance to drive a DTM Mercedes at the first round of this year’s championship at Hockenheim last weekend.
Unfortunately he was only doing ‘taxi runs’ with passengers alongside him, rather than actually racing.
He was joined by fellow Mercedes-powered driver – and current DTM champion – Paul di Resta. He took David Coulthard, who races in the DTM, on a flying lap of the track.
Here’s video of the two drivers in DTM cars last weekend:
Pictures: Nico Rosberg at Paul di Resta at Hockenheim DTM
- Alonso impressed by Honda’s “scientific approach”
- We won’t win in Australia but we’ll improve – Button
- First pictures: Red Bull RB11 appears in camouflage
- Red Bull “manning up” for life after Newey
- First pictures and video: Ferrari SF-15T revealed
- Mercedes W06 revealed testing at Silverstone
- Alonso braced for teething troubles at Jerez
- Button says he and Alonso “like a similar car”
- Top ten: Most competitive F1 championships
- Vettel has first run for Ferrari at Fiorano
Browse all F1 videos