Nico Rosberg had his first chance to drive a DTM Mercedes at the first round of this year’s championship at Hockenheim last weekend.
Unfortunately he was only doing ‘taxi runs’ with passengers alongside him, rather than actually racing.
He was joined by fellow Mercedes-powered driver – and current DTM champion – Paul di Resta. He took David Coulthard, who races in the DTM, on a flying lap of the track.
Here’s video of the two drivers in DTM cars last weekend:
Pictures: Nico Rosberg at Paul di Resta at Hockenheim DTM
- Eurocup supporting F1 at Monaco? Expect carnage
- WRC title won while rain triggers Nurburgring drama
- Weekend Racing Wrap: The 2015 season so far
- Formula 3000 memories: 2001-04
- Formula 3000 memories: 1997-2000
- Formula 3000 memories: 1993-96
- Formula 3000 memories: 1989-92
- Formula 3000 memories: 1985-88
- Last corner drama at Watkins Glen
- Red Bull first to run on Mexico’s F1 track
Browse all F1 videos