Nico Rosberg had his first chance to drive a DTM Mercedes at the first round of this year’s championship at Hockenheim last weekend.
Unfortunately he was only doing ‘taxi runs’ with passengers alongside him, rather than actually racing.
He was joined by fellow Mercedes-powered driver – and current DTM champion – Paul di Resta. He took David Coulthard, who races in the DTM, on a flying lap of the track.
Here’s video of the two drivers in DTM cars last weekend:
Pictures: Nico Rosberg at Paul di Resta at Hockenheim DTM
- Weekend Racing Wrap: The 2015 season so far
- Formula 3000 memories: 2001-04
- Formula 3000 memories: 1997-2000
- Formula 3000 memories: 1993-96
- Formula 3000 memories: 1989-92
- Formula 3000 memories: 1985-88
- Last corner drama at Watkins Glen
- Red Bull first to run on Mexico’s F1 track
- Ferrari junior gets race ban in F3 clampdown
- Fan video gives new angle on Raikkonen-Alonso crash
Browse all F1 videos
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others