Nico Rosberg had his first chance to drive a DTM Mercedes at the first round of this year’s championship at Hockenheim last weekend.
Unfortunately he was only doing ‘taxi runs’ with passengers alongside him, rather than actually racing.
He was joined by fellow Mercedes-powered driver – and current DTM champion – Paul di Resta. He took David Coulthard, who races in the DTM, on a flying lap of the track.
Here’s video of the two drivers in DTM cars last weekend:
Pictures: Nico Rosberg at Paul di Resta at Hockenheim DTM
- Vettel has first run for Ferrari at Fiorano
- Hamilton & Mercedes celebrate titles at Stars & Cars
- Test secured Sainz’s F1 promotion, says Marko
- First McLaren-Honda test “went very well” – Boullier
- 2014 Brazilian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- 2014 United States Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- 2014 Italian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
Browse all F1 videos