Nico Rosberg had his first chance to drive a DTM Mercedes at the first round of this year’s championship at Hockenheim last weekend.
Unfortunately he was only doing ‘taxi runs’ with passengers alongside him, rather than actually racing.
He was joined by fellow Mercedes-powered driver – and current DTM champion – Paul di Resta. He took David Coulthard, who races in the DTM, on a flying lap of the track.
Here’s video of the two drivers in DTM cars last weekend:
Pictures: Nico Rosberg at Paul di Resta at Hockenheim DTM
- 2016 Russian Grand Prix track preview
- Hamilton: I do more to promote F1 than any driver
- Ferrari SF16-H: First pictures revealed
- Kubica may have crashed out of rallying for good
- Watch F1 rookie Ayrton Senna beat ten world champions in identical cars
- “Who do you think you are – Lewis Hamilton?”
- McLaren is latest team to reveal an ‘F1 car of the future’ design
- Montoya plays down Le Mans rumours after Porsche WEC test
- Top ten: Longest Formula One grand prix circuits
- Sergio Perez’s Route to F1
Browse all F1 videos