Four drivers were given reprimands for failing to slow sufficiently for yellow flags during the Spanish Grand Prix.
Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button, Mark Webber and Jaime Alguersuari were given warnings after the race.
The incidents occurred when Heikki Kovalainen crashed on lap 48.
2011 Spanish Grand Prix
- 2011 Spanish Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Vote for the best driver of the Spanish Grand Prix weekend
- Red Bull: Vettel soaks up pressure for fourth win
- McLaren: Hamilton strong on “disastrous” Pirellis
- Ferrari: Alonso stars, Massa struggles
- Mercedes: Rosberg wanted Schumacher to let him pass
- Renault: Heidfeld eighth after “worst fire of my career”
- Williams: Maldonado reaches Q3 but still no points
- Sauber: Kobayashi gets point after puncture
- Force India hold back on aerodynamic upgrade