Ferrari’s ‘F1 Clienti’ programme was in action at the famed Laguna Seca circuit last weekend.
Classic Ferraris from the 1970s and 1980s joined more recent machinery at the Californian track, where they tackled the famous Corkscrew corner.
Here are pictures of the cars in action:
- Vettel and Raikkonen hit the oval at Daytona
- Alonso, Button and Vandoorne in action at Honda Thanks Day
- Rosberg and Hamilton celebrate with Mercedes
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in pictures
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix qualifying and final practice in pictures
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Renault reveals ‘Ayrton Senna homage’ Sandero RS Grand Prix concept car
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Brazilian Grand Prix
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo