Ferrari’s ‘F1 Clienti’ programme was in action at the famed Laguna Seca circuit last weekend.
Classic Ferraris from the 1970s and 1980s joined more recent machinery at the Californian track, where they tackled the famous Corkscrew corner.
Here are pictures of the cars in action:
- Pictures: Toro Rosso present their new car for 2017
- Pictures: Haas reveal their second Formula One car
- Pictures: Red Bull reveal their “prettiest” F1 car for 2017
- Pictures: Williams officially present their new F1 car
- Pictures: McLaren reveal new car and orange livery
- Pictures: Ferrari’s new F1 car for 2017 revealed
- Pictures: World champions Mercedes reveal new 2017 car
- Pictures: Force India reveal their 2017 car at Silverstone
- Pictures: Renault’s new F1 car for 2017 breaks cover
- Pictures: Sauber reveals first images of its 2017 car
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo