Ferrari’s ‘F1 Clienti’ programme was in action at the famed Laguna Seca circuit last weekend.
Classic Ferraris from the 1970s and 1980s joined more recent machinery at the Californian track, where they tackled the famous Corkscrew corner.
Here are pictures of the cars in action:
- Jordan to sell 191 and race-winning 198 for charity
- Williams confirm Martini sponsorship and reveal livery
- Bahrain test two day four in pictures
- Bahrain test two day three in pictures
- Bahrain test two day two in pictures
- Bahrain test two day one in pictures
- The cars of 2014
- Villeneuve tests rallycross car ahead of debut
- Bahrain test day four in pictures
- Bahrain test day three in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo