Ferrari’s ‘F1 Clienti’ programme was in action at the famed Laguna Seca circuit last weekend.
Classic Ferraris from the 1970s and 1980s joined more recent machinery at the Californian track, where they tackled the famous Corkscrew corner.
Here are pictures of the cars in action:
- 50 years of Honda F1 cars in pictures
- New nose rules a headache for designers – Williams
- Hamilton’s second championship victory in pictures
- Fernando Alonso: The Ferrari years in pictures
- Hulkenberg tests Porsche 919 at Aragon
- Sebastian Vettel: The Red Bull era in pictures
- The 2014 F1 season pictures in over 100 pictures
- Vettel has first run for Ferrari at Fiorano
- Hamilton & Mercedes celebrate titles at Stars & Cars
- 2014 Yas Marina test in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo