There is little threat of rain falling during the Monaco Grand Prix weekend.
The rainfall radar for Europe shows there are showers in the area but they are centred away from the principality.
The warmest track temperatures should be seen tomorrow, with conditions slightly cooler on Saturday and Sunday, when air temperature will be in the low 20C region.
Location of Monte-Carlo
2011 Monaco Grand Prix
- New video of Maldonado and Hamilton’s Monaco crash
- Vettel would have gone the distance in Monaco – Pirelli
- Williams: first points of 2011 “bittersweet”
- 2011 Monaco Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Vettel made call to stay out, says Horner
- Hamilton apologises to Massa and Maldonado
- Vote for your Monaco Grand Prix Driver of the Weekend
- McLaren: Hamilton loses cool after weekend of frustration
- Red Bull: Vettel takes another win under pressure
- Ferrari: Red flag decided the race
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images