Both HRT drivers will start the Monaco Grand Prix despite having not set a time in qualifying.
Vitantonio Liuzzi missed qualifying after incurring damage in practice and Narain Karthikeyan sat out the session with suspension damage.
Neither car was within 7% of the fastest time in any of the three practice sessions.
2011 Monaco Grand Prix
- New video of Maldonado and Hamilton’s Monaco crash
- Vettel would have gone the distance in Monaco – Pirelli
- Williams: first points of 2011 “bittersweet”
- 2011 Monaco Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Vettel made call to stay out, says Horner
- Hamilton apologises to Massa and Maldonado
- Vote for your Monaco Grand Prix Driver of the Weekend
- McLaren: Hamilton loses cool after weekend of frustration
- Red Bull: Vettel takes another win under pressure
- Ferrari: Red flag decided the race
Image ?é?® Motioncompany