Lewis Hamilton has been demoted to ninth on the grid for the Monaco Grand Prix.
The stewards deleted his best time after deciding he cut the chicane on his qualifying lap.
This was the only lap time Hamilton set during Q3.
Updated grid in full: 2011 Monaco Grand Prix grid
Update: The FIA’s official qualifying classification puts Hamilton ninth on the grid.
2011 Monaco Grand Prix
- New video of Maldonado and Hamilton’s Monaco crash
- Vettel would have gone the distance in Monaco – Pirelli
- Williams: first points of 2011 “bittersweet”
- 2011 Monaco Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Vettel made call to stay out, says Horner
- Hamilton apologises to Massa and Maldonado
- Vote for your Monaco Grand Prix Driver of the Weekend
- McLaren: Hamilton loses cool after weekend of frustration
- Red Bull: Vettel takes another win under pressure
- Ferrari: Red flag decided the race
Image ?é?® McLaren