Lewis Hamilton has been given a 20-second penalty following the Monaco Grand Prix.
However the penalty has no effect on his position as Adrian Sutil behind him had been lapped.
It’s Hamilton’s third penalty of the weekend, following a drive-through penalty in the race and the deletion of his fastest time in qualifying.
Hamilton described the stewarding as “a joke” in an interview after the race.
2011 Monaco Grand Prix
- New video of Maldonado and Hamilton’s Monaco crash
- Vettel would have gone the distance in Monaco – Pirelli
- Williams: first points of 2011 “bittersweet”
- 2011 Monaco Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Vettel made call to stay out, says Horner
- Hamilton apologises to Massa and Maldonado
- Vote for your Monaco Grand Prix Driver of the Weekend
- McLaren: Hamilton loses cool after weekend of frustration
- Red Bull: Vettel takes another win under pressure
- Ferrari: Red flag decided the race