FanVision (formerly Kangaroo TV) launched a new version of their hand-held screens for F1 fans at the beginning of the season.
The device gives you wireless access to live broadcast feeds, up to eight onboard cameras, instant replays, interviews, official timing, team and driver data, statistics, BBC Radio 5 Live commentary and selected team radio communications.
The G3 is available to buy at a promotional price of ?é?ú218 (?óÔÇÜ?¼250) (including three activation fees for 2011) and will work at track for all F1 events in 2011.
The G2 is available to rent online or on-site throughout the season. Online rental prices start at ?é?ú60 (?óÔÇÜ?¼68) per race.
F1 Fanatic is offering you the chance to win a FanVision G3 which you can use at all of this year’s races.
There’s also runners-up prizes of free rental of a G2 unit at one of this year’s races.
Visit the FanVision website for more information.
A new FanVision G3 including activation for all 2011 F1 events beginning with the European Grand Prix.
Five people will win free rental of the FanVision G2 at a 2011 Grand Prix of their choice beginning with the European Grand Prix.
How to enter
For your chance to win send in your answer to the following question along with your name, email and postal address using the form below:
Who was the last non-Red Bull driver to set pole position in an F1 race?
This competition is closed
Competition terms and conditions
1. Maximum one entry per household.
2. The competition is not open to employees, friends or family of F1 Fanatic or Fanvision.
3. In the event of a dispute the editor?óÔé¼Ôäós decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. No cash alternative is offered for any of the prizes.
5. Deadline for entries is midnight GMT on Wednesday 8th June. Winners will be notified by email within 24 hours.