2011 Canadian Grand Prix
HRT are bringing new parts for their F111 to this weekend’s Canadian Grand Prix after coming close to not qualifying in Monaco.
Neither HRT ran in qualifying in Monaco and but both drivers were given a dispensation to race despite finding it difficult to lap within 7% of the fastest times in practice.
The cars failed to qualify in Australia after falling foul of the 107% rule. They did not run at all in pre-season testing.
Team principal Colin Kolles said: “The team has come a long way since the start of the championship but we have to make bigger steps.
“In order to achieve this improvement we will be coming to Canada with some new aero parts that suit the circuit characteristics and a new exhaust system”.
2010 Canadian Grand Prix
- Technical review: Canadian Grand Prix
- Canadian Grand Prix was best race since Brazil 2008, F1 Fanatic readers say
- Kubica contact cost me fifth – Sutil
- “Can’t afford to just take points” – Hamilton
- Schumacher “closed the door too much”
- Alonso had fastest pit stop in Canada
- Alonso expects improvements at Ferrari
- 2010 Canadian Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Hamilton wins despite more pit stop problems (McLaren race review)
- Alonso blames traffic for losing first and second places (Ferrari race review)
Image ?é?® Motioncompany
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others