The European Grand Prix will be the second race this year to feature two DRS zones per lap.
As in Canada, there will be only only detection point, meaning a driver can continue to use DRS in the second zone even if they complete a pass in the first zone.
The zones are positioned on two of the longest straights on the Valencia street track:
Drivers will be able to use DRS at all points on the track during practice and qualifying as usual.
2011 European Grand Prix
- 2011 European Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Vote for your driver of the European GP weekend
- Red Bull: “Rules changed but not the result”
- Ferrari: Alonso says Red Bull up to a second faster
- McLaren: Only third-fastest in Valencia
- Mercedes: Schumacher takes blame for collision
- Toro Rosso: Alguersuari bounces back
- Sauber: Perez nearly grabs a point with one-stopper
- Renault: Boullier unhappy with single point
- Force India: Sutil cracks the top ten
Image ?é?® Mercedes