Cosworth’s experimental four-wheel-drive car from 1969 is among the unusual machines on display at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
Here are pictures of the radical, angular car plus more machines from the same decade built by Ferrari, Lotus, Brabham and others.
More images of these cars will be added here through the weekend.
See here for pictures of the Ferguson P99 and a history of the car:
Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Lotus 43: F1’s only 16-cylinder race-winner
- Goodwood Festival 2015: F1 cars of the 2000s
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Nineties F1 cars
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Eighties F1 cars
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Highlights from the hill
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Cars from F1’s first 30 years
- Minardi M189: Heroic minnows’ only race-leading car
- Raikkonen joins F1 stars at the Goodwood Festival
- More cars at the 2014 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Schumacher’s first cars & recent racers at Goodwood
Images ?é?® F1 Fanatic. If you wish to use these images please contact F1 Fanatic to request permission