F1 will revert to using a single DRS zone at this weekend’s British Grand Prix, having used two in the last two races.
The zone will cover the whole of the Wellington Straight, the new stretch used for the first time last year which leads into Brooklands (turn six).
The activation point will give drivers the option of using DRS through the flat-out kink leading onto the straight.
The detection point will be shortly before the zone begins, on the entry to Village (turn three).
2011 British Grand Prix
- 2011 British Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Vote for your British Grand Prix driver of the weekend
- Red Bull: Webber made a number two driver again
- Ferrari back on form after poor start to 2011
- McLaren: Fuel and pit errors add to problems
- Renault: Heidfeld salvages points from poor weekend
- Mercedes pass Renault in the championship
- Force India squander points chance
- Sauber: Perez claims best-ever result
- Toro Rosso: Alguersuari battles Buemi for point
Image ?é?® Force India F1 Team