Teams acquainted themselves with Silverstone’s brand new and rather unusual pit and paddock ahead of the race weekend.
Among its distinctive features are a sloped pit wall with a triangular grass verge separating the pit lane from the wall.
Drivers were kept busy with the usual mix of sponsor functions and press conferences. McLaren and Ferrari headed to London for press events but Felipe Massa will have been grateful his was indoors as it poured with rain (see below for video of the event).
Back at the track Paul di Resta showed his cousin and fellow racing driver Marino Franchitti his Force India F1 car and Red Bull welcomed cricketer Andrew Flintoff to the paddock.
Here are pictures from the build-up to the British Grand Prix.
- 2015 F1 testing day eleven in pictures
- 2015 F1 testing day ten in pictures
- 2015 F1 testing day nine in pictures
- 2015 F1 testing day eight in pictures
- 2015 F1 testing day seven in pictures
- 2015 F1 testing day six in pictures
- 2015 F1 testing day five in pictures
- In pictures: Great one-off F1 helmet designs
- Jerez test in over 100 pictures
- 2015 F1 testing day four in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Renault/LAT, McLaren, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team, Pirelli