Teams acquainted themselves with Silverstone’s brand new and rather unusual pit and paddock ahead of the race weekend.
Among its distinctive features are a sloped pit wall with a triangular grass verge separating the pit lane from the wall.
Drivers were kept busy with the usual mix of sponsor functions and press conferences. McLaren and Ferrari headed to London for press events but Felipe Massa will have been grateful his was indoors as it poured with rain (see below for video of the event).
Back at the track Paul di Resta showed his cousin and fellow racing driver Marino Franchitti his Force India F1 car and Red Bull welcomed cricketer Andrew Flintoff to the paddock.
Here are pictures from the build-up to the British Grand Prix.
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix
- 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- Drivers commemorate Bianchi at Hungaroring
- Start shots: Hungarian Grand Prix
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 British Grand Prix
- 2015 British Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix practice in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Renault/LAT, McLaren, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team, Pirelli
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others