2011 Hungarian Grand Prix practice in pictures

F1 pictures

Pictures from the first day of practice for the Hungarian Grand Prix.

F1 pictures

View more F1 pictures

Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Renault/LAT, Williams/LAT, McLaren, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team, Sauber F1 Team, Team Lotus, Virgin Racing, Motioncompany, Pirelli

12 comments on 2011 Hungarian Grand Prix practice in pictures

1. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 29th July 2011, 15:39

Is that … a waterslide park that I see?

The Hungaroring is awesome!

2. Fer no.65 (@fer-no65) said on 29th July 2011, 15:40

Love to see a scientific calculator among all the laptops, screens, headphones and so on.

Makes me feel as if I have a proper F1 equipment in my desk!

3. damonsmedley (@damonsmedley) said on 29th July 2011, 16:55

Gorgeous pictures. I never noticed how pretty the Hungaroring was until the 2008 race.

• Mike said on 30th July 2011, 7:10

It really is one of F1’s most beautiful tracks.

This is something Tilke can’t give us.

4. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 29th July 2011, 23:01

Great picture of Kovalainen.

5. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 30th July 2011, 1:52

Seeing Senna in that Renault is kind of scary.

6. badger (@badger) said on 30th July 2011, 9:54

Id love to see a side by side comparison of the amount of rake that Mclaren are using compared to the red Bulls. Was Newey telling the truth all along and their flexi wings were all to do with the rake?

7. Fixy (@fixy) said on 30th July 2011, 12:06

The helmets on the garages are drawings, they have been like that at least since ’07, but I’ve found only the pictures of the 2008 ones, and all the helmet drawings I make are done using those as guideline. I’m so sad, now I know there are helmets from 5 years but I have them from only one year :(