Jarno Trulli says he’s “very happy” with the new power steering system Lotus used at the Hungaroring today.
Trulli has struggled with the steering on the Lotus since the beginning of the season.
After using it for the first time in today’s practice sessions Trulli said: “I’m very happy.
“I want to thank the whole team, everyone at the factory and in the race team because they have all been patient with me and have worked hard to give me the new power steering system and a car that I can really feel.
“As soon as I pulled out this morning it felt so much better than before so today I?óÔé¼Ôäóve been able to start rebuilding my confidence in the car, and working on all the little changes and improvements that help me to find a set-up I can really work with.
“It?óÔé¼Ôäós been a really positive day and for that my thanks go to everyone in the team.”
2011 Hungarian Grand Prix
- Rate the race result: 2011 Hungarian Grand Prix
- 2011 Hungarian GP: complete race weekend review
- Vote for your 2011 Hungarian GP driver of the weekend
- McLaren: Button made call to stay out during rain
- Red Bull: Vettel says he had the pace to win
- Ferrari: Alonso salvages podium after Webber delay
- Force India: Di Resta claims best result so far
- Toro Rosso: Buemi races to eighth from 23rd
- Renault: No points for first time since 2010
- Sauber: Two-stop gamble fails for Kobayashi
Image ?é?® Team Lotus