Are you a Michael Schumacher expert? Take the F1 Fanatic Quiz

F1 Fanatic Quiz

Michael Schumaher, Mercedes, 2011

Michael Schumaher, Mercedes, 2011

He’s won more races and world championships than any other driver.

How well do you know the career of Michael Schumacher?

Take the F1 Fanatic Quiz and see how you stack up against other F1 Fanatic readers:

See here for information on how the quizzes work to make sure you enter your answers correctly and get the best score possible:

If you don’t already have one, you will need an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found here:

Image ?? Mercedes

48 comments on Are you a Michael Schumacher expert? Take the F1 Fanatic Quiz

1. GameR_K (@gamer_k) said on 8th August 2011, 11:08

Apologies Michael, I got only 6. Looking at the brightside I am at 4th place :)

2. Schumi the Greatest (@schumi-the-greatest) said on 8th August 2011, 11:19

is there a way to find out what questions you got wrong? I reckon I made a mistake typing in the answers that were numbers

• Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 8th August 2011, 11:23

Not at the moment.

• Fixy (@fixy) said on 8th August 2011, 11:28

I just did the Fernando Alonso quiz and got 15/20, but my original score of 12/20 has been counted. Does this mean we can’t improve, and we have only one opportunity to get a high score?

• BasCB (@bascb) said on 8th August 2011, 11:37

I think that is it Fixy. Otherwise we would have people having a go long enough to get every answer right in the top scores.

• Fixy (@fixy) said on 8th August 2011, 12:22

There could be something which after a certain amount of days allows you to take the quiz again, so that one forgets the questions and answers he gave the previous time, and this could allow the quiz to show which questions were answered wrong because the user would have to wait before taking the quiz again, thus not remembering every correction he made.

• Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 8th August 2011, 12:45

Yes, your first score is the one that’s counted. You can re-take the quizzes but it won’t change your score.

3. BasCB (@bascb) said on 8th August 2011, 11:37

Ha, no Schumi expert, but I hope I can beat my Alonso facts score of 9. Although from the results so far, it looks like a tough nut to crack!

4. FullSpe3d (@dryyoshi) said on 8th August 2011, 12:00

6 points. It doesn’t help that half of these events happened before I was born though :)

5. BasCB (@bascb) said on 8th August 2011, 12:11

It looks as if the “highscore on this quiz so far” line does not update itself Keith. It is 15/20 for each quiz and stays that way currently (looks like its like that for all 3 quizzes so far.)

In the highscores table there are several higher scores.

6. PJ (@pjtierney) said on 8th August 2011, 12:16

Those “name the specific race he did this in” questions are the ones that catch me out the most :D

7. Ginger (@ginger) said on 8th August 2011, 12:24

Am I an expert? 4 out of 20 suggests not! I drink too much and this makes me forget.

8. sato113 (@sato113) said on 8th August 2011, 12:50

nooooo sorry Michael, I only got 7. oh the pain!

9. That was FAST, Keith. :D Thanks!

• Journeyer (@journeyer) said on 8th August 2011, 13:11

Just 19? As a Schumi fan, I’m rather disappointed. :D

Out of curiosity, is there a way for me to find out which item I got wrong?

• Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 8th August 2011, 14:00

Not yet, it may be put into a future version.

• Journeyer (@journeyer) said on 8th August 2011, 16:11

Ta. Other minor bugs to take a look at:
          1. While the table says it’s the “Top 10 scores”, it’s showing everyone’s scores. Not that I mind, personally.
          2. The order of those with tied scores seem to be based on how quickly (or slowly) you answered the test. The first time I took it, I was ranked 2nd. When I tried retaking the test (answering only 1 item to see if that was the item I got wrong), the original score was still recorded correctly, but I was now ranked 1st.

10. daykind said on 8th August 2011, 13:05

This should be good, I’ll have a go!

11. Eggry (@eggry) said on 8th August 2011, 13:10

16. I’m not a good Michael fan, for sure.

12. Doance (@doance) said on 8th August 2011, 13:24

Woo! 1 out of 20! Don’t be jealous, I’m just too good.

13. Becken Lima (@becken-lima) said on 8th August 2011, 13:28

15 out of 20

Not bad…

14. 12 out of 20. Some of the events highlighted in the questions happened before I was born.

15. mfDB (@mfdb) said on 8th August 2011, 13:48

Don’t hit “enter” when you type an answer!!!! it automatically finishes the quiz for you, even if your not ready….oh well….I hit enter after the first typed answer just out of habit so i got 2 out of 20…

Keith, can this be fixed?