Are you a Michael Schumacher expert? Take the F1 Fanatic Quiz

F1 Fanatic Quiz

Michael Schumaher, Mercedes, 2011

Michael Schumaher, Mercedes, 2011

He’s won more races and world championships than any other driver.

How well do you know the career of Michael Schumacher?

Take the F1 Fanatic Quiz and see how you stack up against other F1 Fanatic readers:

See here for information on how the quizzes work to make sure you enter your answers correctly and get the best score possible:

If you don’t already have one, you will need an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found here:

Image ?é?® Mercedes

48 comments on Are you a Michael Schumacher expert? Take the F1 Fanatic Quiz

1. French Steve (@french-steve) said on 8th August 2011, 13:56

I’m glad on my 16/20 on MS quiz (some questions were hard).
    I had 19/20 on Alonso quiz (my favorite driver).

2. Dan_the_McLaren_fan (@dan_the_mclaren_fan) said on 8th August 2011, 17:12

7/20

My absence during the best years of MSC certainly did not help me score a lot in this quizz :-(

3. David-A (@david-a) said on 8th August 2011, 19:48

15, not particularly good

4. Quite gutted to get only 11 on that one, although I did struggle on the one’s we had to name specific GP’s in! I’m very good at trivia and stats, but not memory! A great feature!

5. Harry Palmer (@harry-palmer) said on 8th August 2011, 22:14

10/20… that 5 minutes just flies by (doubly so as I kept checking to see how much time I had left!) I ran out of time and just had to have a wild stab at about half of them, which might explain a few of the ones I got wrong! ;)

6. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 8th August 2011, 23:20

4/20. Wow.

I’m a walking Michael Schumacher encyclopaedia!

7. sato113 (@sato113) said on 9th August 2011, 18:25

please do a (currently used) F1 circuits quiz! with pictures!

8. dsob (@dsob) said on 10th August 2011, 6:42

Well, dang. Can’t re-take the quiz to change your score. Lightning storm blew my internet connection on Question 2. The system now shows I answered 2 correctly. Bummer.