Ayrton Senna: The F1 Fanatic Quiz

F1 Fanatic Quiz

As the film Senna makes it debut in the USA, what better subject to feature in the latest F1 Fanatic Quiz?

Tackle these 20 questions on Ayrton Senna and see how you fare against other F1 Fanatics:

See here for information on how the quizzes work to make sure you enter your answers correctly and get the best score possible:

Compare your score in all the other quizzes so far and take more quizzes here:

If you don’t already have one, you will need an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found here:

Senna movie

Browse all articles on the Senna movie

Images ?é?® Williams/LAT

42 comments on Ayrton Senna: The F1 Fanatic Quiz

1. BasCB (@bascb) said on 12th August 2011, 10:12

I am exited, but at the same time know I know far to few facts of Senna to get a top score, especially compared to some F1Fanatics! Ah, well here goes

2. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 12th August 2011, 10:32

Keith, is there a way for user-contributed quizzez to be submitted?

3. GeeMac (@geemac) said on 12th August 2011, 10:59

Rats, disappointed with 14! Loving the quizzes Keith, keep them coming!

4. Dan_the_McLaren_fan (@dan_the_mclaren_fan) said on 12th August 2011, 11:12

12 out of 20 : I’m quite satisfied, considering I was a very small kid during the Senna years :)

5. DavidS (@davids) said on 12th August 2011, 11:32

I need to study before taking these quizzes, I got a score of 3 on the Schumacher one. I feel ashamed.

• Alex W said on 14th August 2011, 7:45

I think if you study it’s a bit like cheating, I have scored badly but i know if i studied I would get near perfect scores. Also i am finding the spelling error help isn’t working and I think I am getting zero for those ones…. also the timer doesn’t display… Multiple choice with well thought out red herrings would work much better I think

6. Adrian J (@adrian-j) said on 12th August 2011, 11:47

17/20 – not bad, as with the Schumacher one I was aided by having read “The Life Of Senna” very recently (an excellent book btw).

Real shame it doesn’t tell us which ones we got wrong though…Keith, is this something you have looked at?

7. devotee (@devotee) said on 12th August 2011, 11:49

Ι’m the leader!!! Ηahahaha!

8. devotee said on 12th August 2011, 11:50

Ι’m the leader!!! Ηahahaha!

9. FullSpe3d (@dryyoshi) said on 12th August 2011, 12:47

3/20. Better than I expected, since Senna died before I was born!

10. sato113 (@sato113) said on 12th August 2011, 13:33

4/20!!! blast! I literally know nothing about the details of his career.

• Mlracing (@mlracing) said on 12th August 2011, 17:16

hey we got the same score. I thought i would have atleast 5 right :) . Anyway these quizzes are hard. Can’t believe people get more than 16 questions right on these quizzes while going from the top of the head.

11. French Steve (@french-steve) said on 12th August 2011, 13:47

15/20 : not bad for a guy born in 1984 !

12. 10. Disappointed! Interestingly on the leaderboard it says I’ve done 5 quizzes, when to my knowledge I’ve only done 4, and there only are 4! I may be wrong though! I love this feature. I’d like to think some people are cheating – I thought that was very difficult and think most people would struggle to get the 18/19 that some people claim to get! It’s only yourselves you’re letting down… ;)

13. 4/20 – Senna died three weeks after I was born, and I’ve never taken a great interest in his career.

• Adrian J (@adrian-j) said on 12th August 2011, 19:06

You should. I was only 13 when he died and as a Mansell fan never liked Senna. Then I saw the film recently and it woke me up to how brilliant he was (not just as a driver, but in getting the team around him etc) so I borrowed “The Life Of Senna” from my Dad and it is a fascinating read.

If I hadn’t just read that book then I wouldn’t have had a clue about a lot of the questions..!!

• Antranik (@antranik) said on 12th August 2011, 19:42

17 out of 20

And he died before I was even born, but I’ve taken huge interest in his career because he truly is, F1’s greatest ever.

14. gavkiwi (@gavkiwi) said on 12th August 2011, 14:25

As a fanatic of anything Senna, I am disappointed with 18/20 lol. I was sure I got 20, oh well. Great quiz Keith, I wonder if Peter Windsor takes these quizes, I wonder what his score would be since his Knowledge is very impressive to say the least.

Cheers

Gav

15. Pdrrr (@pdrrr) said on 12th August 2011, 14:36

17.

Really would like to know which ones I didn’t get though!