Ayrton Senna: The F1 Fanatic Quiz

F1 Fanatic Quiz

As the film Senna makes it debut in the USA, what better subject to feature in the latest F1 Fanatic Quiz?

Tackle these 20 questions on Ayrton Senna and see how you fare against other F1 Fanatics:

See here for information on how the quizzes work to make sure you enter your answers correctly and get the best score possible:

Compare your score in all the other quizzes so far and take more quizzes here:

If you don’t already have one, you will need an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found here:

Senna movie

Browse all articles on the Senna movie

Images ?? Williams/LAT

42 comments on Ayrton Senna: The F1 Fanatic Quiz

1. KaIIe (@kaiie) said on 12th August 2011, 16:02

Man, 18/20. Quite a few of those questions were “I know this, I know this, just hold on…”

2. damonsmedley (@damonsmedley) said on 12th August 2011, 16:35

16! I’m actually very pleased with that! I’d love to know which of the ones I guessed the answer to turned out to be right! :P

3. f1alex (@f1alex) said on 12th August 2011, 17:24

Damn, only 9! I guess my excuse can be that he died 5 months before I was born! lol

4. kowalsky said on 12th August 2011, 18:38

can anybody tell me what race track and curve it’s the one that ayrton drives flat out at the beguining of the documentary, when he is leaving the two cars on the left seating still?
    It looks the fast one at the jerez circuit, but i don’t see the paddock on the left so it must be somewhere else.

5. Mild7nick (@mild7nick) said on 12th August 2011, 19:23

I got 20/20! Thats what Im talking about! :)

• AndrewT (@andrewt) said on 12th August 2011, 23:10

Congratulations, mate! ;) Only 19 here, and I’m really confused, as I have absolutley no idea what was my only wrong answer. Maybe the Monaco or home GP related ones, those made me think and count very hard :)

6. Pink Peril said on 13th August 2011, 0:38

Will do this one after I see the movie this afternoon. Finally, its here! 3 hours to go…

7. Zandvoortfan (@zandvoortfan) said on 14th August 2011, 10:32

I am pretty sure I have scored higher than my results show. It would be good to see the correct answers after you have submitted because I suspect some “no scores” could be down to spelling or providing full names, will need to check the rules more as well just in case there is something obvious I have overlooked. Overall am loving th Quiz and having to rack my brains for some of the answers.

8. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 15th August 2011, 23:38

6/20.

Considering I missed a couple of answers out due to the time constraint and the fact I’m a relative newcomer to F1 i’m quite happy with that! Certainly better than I did for the Alonso and Schumacher quizzes.