Renault has confirmed Bruno Senna will continue to drive alongside Vitaly Petrov for the rest of 2011.
The team announced the news having formally split with Nick Heidfeld earlier today.
Romain Grosjean will remain as the team’s third driver.
Senna made his debut for Renault in Belgian Grand Prix.
2011 F1 season
- New video of Maldonado and Hamilton’s Monaco crash
- How well do you remember the 2011 F1 season? Take the F1 Fanatic quiz
- The 2011 F1 season: The complete F1 Fanatic review
- Your 2011 F1 predictions revisited
- Barrichello tipped to stay at Williams
- 2011 F1 statistics part 3: Stats and facts highlights
- 2011 F1 statistics part two: Vettel’s domination
- 2011 F1 statistics part one: car performance
- New 2011 rules produced best racing of last four years
- What F1 Fanatics really thought of the 2011 season
Browse all 2011 F1 season articles