The A1-Ring, now renamed the Red Bull Ring, played host to F1 cars once again last weekend as Ferrari’s Corse Clienti took to the track.
Among the cars in action was a 1988 F1/87-88C of that type scored that memorable win for the team at Monza following the death of Enzo Ferrari.
More recent machines including the F2005 and F2008 also lapped the former home of the Austrian Grand Prix. Marc Gene did a demonstration run in a 2009-spec F60.
Here are pictures of the cars in action:
- 2015 Bahrain Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2015 Bahrain Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Chinese Grand Prix
- Start Shots: Bahrain Grand Prix
- 2015 Chinese Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Chinese Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 Chinese Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2015 Chinese Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Start shots: Chinese Grand Prix
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Malaysian Grand Prix
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo