The A1-Ring, now renamed the Red Bull Ring, played host to F1 cars once again last weekend as Ferrari’s Corse Clienti took to the track.
Among the cars in action was a 1988 F1/87-88C of that type scored that memorable win for the team at Monza following the death of Enzo Ferrari.
More recent machines including the F2005 and F2008 also lapped the former home of the Austrian Grand Prix. Marc Gene did a demonstration run in a 2009-spec F60.
Here are pictures of the cars in action:
- 50 years of Honda F1 cars in pictures
- New nose rules a headache for designers – Williams
- Hamilton’s second championship victory in pictures
- Fernando Alonso: The Ferrari years in pictures
- Hulkenberg tests Porsche 919 at Aragon
- Sebastian Vettel: The Red Bull era in pictures
- The 2014 F1 season pictures in over 100 pictures
- Vettel has first run for Ferrari at Fiorano
- Hamilton & Mercedes celebrate titles at Stars & Cars
- 2014 Yas Marina test in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo