The A1-Ring, now renamed the Red Bull Ring, played host to F1 cars once again last weekend as Ferrari’s Corse Clienti took to the track.
Among the cars in action was a 1988 F1/87-88C of that type scored that memorable win for the team at Monza following the death of Enzo Ferrari.
More recent machines including the F2005 and F2008 also lapped the former home of the Austrian Grand Prix. Marc Gene did a demonstration run in a 2009-spec F60.
Here are pictures of the cars in action:
- 2015 British Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Start shots: British Grand Prix
- Goodwood Festival 2015: F1 cars of the 2000s
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Nineties F1 cars
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Eighties F1 cars
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Highlights from the hill
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Cars from F1’s first 30 years
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others