F1 will go back to using a single DRS zone for the Singapore Grand Prix this weekend.
During the race the detection point will be at turn four and drivers will be able to activate it at the exit of turn five.
That may allow passing attempts into Memorial Corner, turn seven:
Drivers will be able to use DRS without restriction during practice and qualifying.
2011 Singapore Grand Prix
- Vettel and Button take Driver of the Weekend wins
- Rate the race result: 2011 Singapore Grand Prix
- Ferrari deny Massa told to cause Hamilton crash
- From Kovalainen’s fire to fireworks: your Singapore videos
- 2011 Singapore Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Vote for your Singapore GP driver of the weekend
- Red Bull: Vettel supreme as championship beckons
- McLaren: Another collision, another penalty for Hamilton
- Ferrari: Alonso wants to focus on 2012 in last races
- Force India: Di Resta claims best result yet
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images