Pictures from Friday’s practice sessions for the Japanese Grand Prix.
Jenson Button is another driver wearing a special helmet this weekend.
He explained the change in the design: “My crash helmet for this weekend features the Japanese flag and the words ‘JB’ and ‘Jenson’ in Japanese on the sides and the back.
“It?óÔé¼Ôäós similar to the helmet I wore in Monaco, and I?óÔé¼Ôäóll be auctioning it off after the race to raise money for the people who?óÔé¼Ôäóve been affected by the earthquakes and tsunami here in Japan.”
- 2015 British Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Start shots: British Grand Prix
- Goodwood Festival 2015: F1 cars of the 2000s
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Nineties F1 cars
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Eighties F1 cars
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Highlights from the hill
- Goodwood Festival 2015: Cars from F1’s first 30 years
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Renault/LAT, Williams/LAT, McLaren, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India/Sutton, Sauber F1 Team, Team Lotus, Virgin Racing, Motioncompany, Pirelli
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others