Korea’s second F1 race weekend begins in two days’ time.
Work has gone on to improve the track which was only just completed in time for its inaugural race.
Although the track configuration remains unchanged, a few barriers have been moved back to create more run-off in places. The final corner has had this treatment, meaning driver will no longer be right up against the barrier as they go around it.
Here are pictures from around the track and paddock today showing how the circuit looks ahead of the second Korean Grand Prix:
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Classic F1 cars in action at Singapore in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Singapore Grand Prix
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Italian Grand Prix
- 2014 Italian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Italian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
Images ?é?® Korean GP / Sutton