Korea’s second F1 race weekend begins in two days’ time.
Work has gone on to improve the track which was only just completed in time for its inaugural race.
Although the track configuration remains unchanged, a few barriers have been moved back to create more run-off in places. The final corner has had this treatment, meaning driver will no longer be right up against the barrier as they go around it.
Here are pictures from around the track and paddock today showing how the circuit looks ahead of the second Korean Grand Prix:
- Mark Webber’s F1 career in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix
- 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Lucas di Grassi gives Formula E car its first test
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 United States GP
- 2013 United States Grand Prix in pictures
- 2013 United States Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
Images © Korean GP / Sutton