Korea’s second F1 race weekend begins in two days’ time.
Work has gone on to improve the track which was only just completed in time for its inaugural race.
Although the track configuration remains unchanged, a few barriers have been moved back to create more run-off in places. The final corner has had this treatment, meaning driver will no longer be right up against the barrier as they go around it.
Here are pictures from around the track and paddock today showing how the circuit looks ahead of the second Korean Grand Prix:
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix
- 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- Drivers commemorate Bianchi at Hungaroring
- Start shots: Hungarian Grand Prix
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 British Grand Prix
- 2015 British Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix practice in pictures
Images ?é?® Korean GP / Sutton
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others