Korea’s second F1 race weekend begins in two days’ time.
Work has gone on to improve the track which was only just completed in time for its inaugural race.
Although the track configuration remains unchanged, a few barriers have been moved back to create more run-off in places. The final corner has had this treatment, meaning driver will no longer be right up against the barrier as they go around it.
Here are pictures from around the track and paddock today showing how the circuit looks ahead of the second Korean Grand Prix:
- Vettel and Raikkonen hit the oval at Daytona
- Alonso, Button and Vandoorne in action at Honda Thanks Day
- Rosberg and Hamilton celebrate with Mercedes
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in pictures
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix qualifying and final practice in pictures
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Renault reveals ‘Ayrton Senna homage’ Sandero RS Grand Prix concept car
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Brazilian Grand Prix
Images ?é?® Korean GP / Sutton