Korea’s second F1 race weekend begins in two days’ time.
Work has gone on to improve the track which was only just completed in time for its inaugural race.
Although the track configuration remains unchanged, a few barriers have been moved back to create more run-off in places. The final corner has had this treatment, meaning driver will no longer be right up against the barrier as they go around it.
Here are pictures from around the track and paddock today showing how the circuit looks ahead of the second Korean Grand Prix:
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Russian Grand Prix
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- Drivers and teams display support for Bianchi
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Japanese Grand Prix
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix practice in pictures
Images ?é?® Korean GP / Sutton