Korea’s second F1 race weekend begins in two days’ time.
Work has gone on to improve the track which was only just completed in time for its inaugural race.
Although the track configuration remains unchanged, a few barriers have been moved back to create more run-off in places. The final corner has had this treatment, meaning driver will no longer be right up against the barrier as they go around it.
Here are pictures from around the track and paddock today showing how the circuit looks ahead of the second Korean Grand Prix:
- Jordan to sell 191 and race-winning 198 for charity
- Williams confirm Martini sponsorship and reveal livery
- Bahrain test two day four in pictures
- Bahrain test two day three in pictures
- Bahrain test two day two in pictures
- Bahrain test two day one in pictures
- The cars of 2014
- Villeneuve tests rallycross car ahead of debut
- Bahrain test day four in pictures
- Bahrain test day three in pictures
Images ?é?® Korean GP / Sutton