Korea’s second F1 race weekend begins in two days’ time.
Work has gone on to improve the track which was only just completed in time for its inaugural race.
Although the track configuration remains unchanged, a few barriers have been moved back to create more run-off in places. The final corner has had this treatment, meaning driver will no longer be right up against the barrier as they go around it.
Here are pictures from around the track and paddock today showing how the circuit looks ahead of the second Korean Grand Prix:
- 2015 Bahrain Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 Bahrain Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2015 Bahrain Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Chinese Grand Prix
- Start Shots: Bahrain Grand Prix
- 2015 Chinese Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Chinese Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 Chinese Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2015 Chinese Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Start shots: Chinese Grand Prix
Images ?é?® Korean GP / Sutton