2011 Japanese Grand Prix
Red Bull have retained the constructors’ championship title.
Victory for Sebastian Vettel in the Korean Grand Prix with Mark Webber third put Red Bull far enough ahead of McLaren to clinch the championship.
After collecting the race winners’ trophy on the podium Christian Horner said: “This trophy represents our second constructors’ title today.
“That’s a testimony to the hard work of the whole team, they can be very proud of what we’ve achieved today.”
They join the elite group of teams who have won more than one championship, becoming the eighth to do so:
2011 Korean Grand Prix
- Hamilton wins close vote for Korean GP Driver of the Weekend
- Unhappy Hamilton and muted crowd in fans’ Korean GP videos
- 2011 Korean Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Vote for the Korean GP driver of the weekend
- Red Bull: Team clinch title despite missed one-two
- McLaren: The old Hamilton reappears
- Ferrari: Alonso “gives up” on pursuit of Button
- Mercedes: Unlucky weekend for Schumacher
- Renault: No points for third time in six races
- Toro Rosso: Alguersuari shines in team’s best result for 50 races
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others