Lewis Hamilton said he was satisfied with second place in the Korean Grand Prix.
Speaking in press conference after the race he said: “It was OK, it wasn’t too bad. Mark drove really well through the race and congratulations to Sebastian.
“They were massively quick throughout the weekend, particularly in the race. It was impossible to be able to catch Sebastian and overtake.
“And then later on in the race I just really struggled. I had pretty much full lock on everywhere and struggling with a lot of understeer.
“But nonetheless it’s a good weekend for me compared to what I’ve had in the past so I’m happy.”
2011 Korean Grand Prix
- Hamilton wins close vote for Korean GP Driver of the Weekend
- Unhappy Hamilton and muted crowd in fans’ Korean GP videos
- 2011 Korean Grand Prix: complete race weekend review
- Vote for the Korean GP driver of the weekend
- Red Bull: Team clinch title despite missed one-two
- McLaren: The old Hamilton reappears
- Ferrari: Alonso “gives up” on pursuit of Button
- Mercedes: Unlucky weekend for Schumacher
- Renault: No points for third time in six races
- Toro Rosso: Alguersuari shines in team’s best result for 50 races
Image ?é?® McLaren